Measurement solutions for use in the sugar industry. Especially for density measurement in the sugar industry. Our devices can be used to determine dry matter, ° Brix, density and concentration.
LEBENSMITTEL- UND GETRÄNKEINDUSTRIE
Measurement solutions for use in the food and beverage industry.
So the water content or the dry mass of your products can be measured e.g. B. juices, butter, milk or cheese
For applications in water treatment and recycling processes. The most common application in water treatment is the dry matter measurement in sewage sludge.
BERGBAU UND ROHSTOFFINDUSTRIE
ZELLSTOFF UND PAPIER
Individual application-specific adaptation
The majority of the sensors supplied require a product and application-specific adaptation on site. With its user know-how, proMtec stands for worldwide commissioning and calibration services. ProMtec not only brings a high-tech product, but the comprehensive solution to a measurement problem in the industrial process - even in production "unfriendly" environments.
Applications for individual production conditions
The applications from proMtec are basically suitable for the measurement of water-containing media, such as aqueous solutions, suspensions and pastes - especially for
Dry matter, Brix, water content and any other user-specific parameters
What does the measurement of concentration by microwaves achieve for your process?
• The measurement is contactless, therefore the attrition of the sensors is absolutely minimal. There is practically no maintenance.
• The measurement is adequate for the main material stream in pipelines and for vessels, i.e. inline in your process. Such a measurement evaluates the real process as it is. Therefore you don’t have to rely on a measurement installed in a bypass which often cannot fully represent the main material stream.
• Based on the transmission through a representative cross-section of the product stream you measure „correctly“, you measure what counts.
• The measurement does not depend on optical transparency of the product and therefore it is almost independent of contamination and deposit on the sensor probes. So you have chosen a safe measuring procedure.
• Depending on the application you achieve during process measurement a high degree of precision which is comparable to the precision of your laboratory analysis results. Hence you can continuously benefit from the safety of your laboratory control in process.
What does proMtec achieve for you?
• When speaking to us, you can profit from the experience of thousands of realised measurements. Each measurement available on the market has to be carefully introduced into the existing measurement conditions, and it hast to be calibrated: all concentration measuring instruments available on the market at the moment do not measure the concentration directly but comparatively, i.e. by a calibration received from standards the measurement is adapted to the given application in your industrial process. This way we go along with you.
• The installation: we make ourselves a comprehensive picture of your measuring task before we recommend the optimal installation point.
• proMtec is operating with its measuring systems world-wide on all continents, i.e. you can trust in measuring systems which have worked and which have been accepted under the toughest conditions on-site.
• proMtec works only on installing instruments in industrial processes, i.e. you can be sure that we know what you are talking about. We already know your problem.
• proMtec is focused 100% on the concentration measurement by microwaves, i.e. as soon as there is further progress in this technology we will think about the usability of these accomplishments for the needs of our clients